Tuesday, April 1, 2014

FREE PATTERN Lacy Shell Scarf

Breezybot patterns are for personal or charity use only; to sell items made from this pattern, please contact me at breezybot@hotmail.com. Please do not reproduce or sell my patterns.
I work very hard to make these patterns and would like to continue to offer them for free! I'd also greatly appreciate it if you link back to my page when you share items made from my patterns. :)



Lacy Shell Scarf
Sport to light-worsted weight yarn (I used Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in the picture)

6.0mm hook  

Chain 22

Row 1: Starting in 3rd chain from hook, dc 19 across

Row 2: Chain 1, turn, skip 2, dc 5 in next st, [skip 4, DC 5 in next] repeat [] 2 more times, skip 2, sc 1 in last st

Row 3: Chain 6 (first 3 ch count as chain stitch), sk 2, sc 1, [sk 4, ch 4, sc 1] repeat[] 2 more times, sk 2, ch 2, tc 1

Repeat rows 2-3 until the scarf is as long as you want.

Final row: Ch 3, DC 19 across.

Tie off, weave in ends.

I love to see projects made from my patterns! Please feel free to share photos on my Facebook page (link on right side of page) or email me at breezybot@homail.com.

4 comments:

  1. I am confused about row 3. You say chain 6, skip 2, chain 1, but how is that different than chain 7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies; that was a typo! Thanks for catching it. It should read "chain 6, skip 2, sc 1" I've updated the pattern to fix the error. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does "tc" mean "turning chain" or "treble chain?"
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused about row 3. Is that just a row of chains, no shell stitches? It looks like all shells in the picture.

    ReplyDelete